2 unrelated questions (TCP/IP on DMF32 synch+AT&T 3BX sys)

root%bostonu.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA root%bostonu.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA
Fri Oct 26 05:16:15 AEST 1984

From:  God <root%bostonu.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>

	1. Does anyone know of a 4.2bsd VAX TCP/IP driver
	(or any driver for that matter) for the DMF32
	synch port? If none exists, any good reason I
	shouldn't write one?

	2. (Completely unrelated) Looks like we are going
	to be the proud owners of a 3B5 and a few 3B2s,
	any experiences (SYSV)? We will be using 3BNET,
	any experiences or info on that would be appreciated.
	Also (and very importantly) anyone know of something
	to nicely network these to our VAXEN? We run TCP/IP
	on ethernet and broadband, the machines will be in
	the same room as three vaxes and I am not particularly
	looking for a bargain, just something that works well.

	Thanks in advance.

		Barry Shein
		Boston University Distributed Systems Group