Some Questions about personal preferences

Clifford Spencer cspencer at bbncca.ARPA
Tue Oct 9 03:26:09 AEST 1984

Both job control and window managers have their place. Window managers
give you the freedom to work on multiple hosts at one time, to view
one file while editing another, to save some particularly interesting
screen ouput while working on a problem. Yes, job control can
cover some of these issues, but not in as graceful a fashion. Conversely,
I'll wager that most people with windows still put things in the
background and would like the option of bringing them forward and
vice versa. Call me greedy, but i want it ALL!
						cliff spencer

--
{decvax,linus,ima,ihnp4,wjh12}!bbncca!cspencer
cspencer at bbncca.ARPA