need help with 11/750 config for 4.2

charisse at infoswx.UUCP charisse at infoswx.UUCP
Sat Oct 6 07:29:00 AEST 1984

 We have a VAX 11/750 with an RA81; TU80; RA60 dmf-32 and 2 dz-ll's
 all on the same unibus running 4.2BSD.  It works just fine.
 We have never had a software crash although we do have problems
 with tbuf parity errors which are a known problem on the 750.  However,
 I must add that our load average rarely gets above 2.5 thus we
 probably aren't really pushing the system.  I would say start out
 with one unibus and if that isn't enough add another one, unless
 you are considering a massbus drive, but I thought DEC was moving
 away from those.

		Charisse Castagnoli
		{ allegra!convex!infoswx!charisse }