Accord DH/DMF emulators...

Dave Cohrs dave at uwvax.UUCP
Fri Oct 12 10:37:52 AEST 1984

> Has anyone had experience or serious problems with the Accord
> Computer Corporation DH and DMF clones?  I hear that these are
> VERY good boards and less expensive than the Able equipment too.
> They can be both rack mounted and installed in your Unibus box.

We bought a number of them.  They work well (except for the ones
that had a bad chip on them.  Accord's supplier misstated about it's
function, they worked fine on 750's, but not on 780's).  Yes they
are good -- none have broken.  Be forwarned that Accord was recently
bought out by another company.  Some of the aforementioned boards
have still not made it back with the better chip.  Accord says this
is because of changeover delays.
--

(Bug?  What bug?  That's a feature!)

Dave Cohrs
...!{allegra,heurikon,ihnp4,seismo,uwm-evax}!dave
dave at wisc-rsch.arpa