dmc support in bsd4.2

David Boone boone at mmm.UUCP
Fri Oct 26 01:48:47 AEST 1984

I am sure this is all ancient history but I
new to usenet.

Here at 3m center I must link up several ethenets utilizing tcp/ip.

I have access to a broad band cabel system
(Interactive Systems Corp.) We have been running decnet over this
for several years at 56kb utilizing dmc/dmr's.

Since I will have two vax class machines I thought about utilizing the
dmc support in bsd4.2 but noticed that it was marked as untested?

Is anyone using this code?

Could you advise of other ways that I might utilize the broad band.
My current plan is to wait until Bridge has their stations available
but that will not be until mid 85. I am also faced with long
distance communication (Austin Tex.) and had hoped to use bridge/x.25
for this link.

thany you in advance
david boone

UUCP:   ...ihnp4!stolaf!umn-cs!mmm!boone