Vax manager wanted

Leonard Labar len at qumix.UUCP
Wed Oct 3 14:08:56 AEST 1984

I'll probably get some flame for posting this with this kind of
distribution, but here goes.

1. Does anyone know of a net.jobs or anything like that?  Our company
would like to become more efficient in our employee search efforts.

2. We have an open req!  Here's the description:

   Location: Qume corp., San Jose, CA.
   Salary:  depends on experience .
   Job Description:  Vax Manager.

   Requires at least 5+ years experience with C and unix.  Requires a
   knowledge of unix internals and systems diagnostic skills, including
   hardware.  1-2 years supervisory experience required.  Ability to
   deal with people at all levels inside and outside the group.  Some
   knowledge of Fortran IV and Fortran 77 desired.

   Secondary skill desired in either graphics or printer sotware.  The
   ideal candidate will be able to "crossover" and manage people on a
   part-time basis to develop printer software that is 8085 and 8086
   based.  Top down design ability and spec. writing are the key skills
   here.  Also important are scheduling and budgeting experience.