Master listing of CPP symbols

Sam Kendall kendall at wjh12.UUCP
Sun Oct 21 12:05:58 AEST 1984

> Precedent exists for this sort of thing [hierarchies of CPP symbols to
> handle types and subtypes of computer];
> "u3b" implies a 3B, "u3b5" implies a 3B5.
> 	Guy Harris

I wish it worked this way; I can see why Guy assumed that is does.
Unfortunately, "u3b" implies a 3B20 only; the symbol is not defined
on a 3B5, or at least not on a 3B2 that I played with.  There is no
"u3b20" symbol on a 3B20, either.

	Sam Kendall	  {allegra,ihnp4,ima,amd}!wjh12!kendall
	Delft Consulting Corp.	    decvax!genrad!wjh12!kendall