dbx and panic "munhash"

Joe Kelsey joe at fluke.UUCP
Tue Oct 9 01:36:04 AEST 1984

What is going on with mt. Xniu and the fabled 4.2 bugs list?  I hav
seen a rash of ANCIENT 4.2 problems being re-hashed on this list
because there seems to be a sudden rush among all of those who didn't
convert last winter when 4.2 first came out to convert now!  Either
someone who has archives of news should offer neighbors a chance to
dredge up all of the old bug fixes that way or mt. Xniu should follow
through and publish that **** list so we don't have to keep seeing the
same bugs fixed month after month.

Maybe we should make it a requirement for getting your wizard's license
that you dutifully scan and save all bug reports that come over the net
whether you use them immediately or not.  Either that or make sure you
know someone somewhere who has enough disk space to archive the
relevant articles.

/Joe