help me cat to my imagen with imprint

Gary Perlman perlman at wivax.UUCP
Fri Oct 19 07:00:09 AEST 1984

I am using IMPRINT-10 System Version: v1.9 (Serial Packet Communications),
and all I want to do is print some text with no left or top margins.
My imprint documentation says I can set the leftmargin with -oN,
and the topmargin with -TN, but I can't seem to get around the
built-in margins, not even with negative values.

I think it should be possible in this high-tech age to print characters
on any part of a piece of paper.  Can anyone help me out?

Please don't suggest I use troff; it is simply not an efficient filter.

Gary Perlman/Wang Institute/Tyng Road/Tyngsboro, MA/01879/(617) 649-9731