Q on UDA50/RA drive: M_OP_GTUNT vs M_OP_ONLIN

Chris Torek chris at umcp-cs.UUCP
Sat Oct 13 16:46:58 AEST 1984

Is there any difference between the M_OP_GTUNT and M_OP_ONLIN other than
that ONLIN brings the drive on line if it wasn't already?  They seem to
do the same thing otherwise (both of them return the status of the drive,
right?).  The reason I ask is that I'm hacking on a UDA50 driver and trying
to ``smallenize'' it, and of course we don't have any documentation on
MSCP or UDA50s around...

Mail replies direct, please; I doubt if anyone else on the list *cares*...
--
(This mind accidently left blank.)

In-Real-Life: Chris Torek, Univ of MD Comp Sci (301) 454-7690
CSNet:	chris at umcp-cs		ARPA:	chris at maryland