Wanted: dup11 driver for 4.2

Helen Harrison heh at duke.UUCP
Thu Oct 18 01:59:54 AEST 1984

Does anyone out there have a dup11 driver for 4.2?

We have our own locally written rje software which has been
running under version 7, using a dp11. We will shortly be
getting a vax 750 on which to run 4.2. As our dp11 is thoroughly
obsolete, we are getting a dup11. Unfortunately, I have found
no 4.x driver for it.  Ideally, the driver would talk IBM Bisync.
Our package, "hasp", emulates a hasp workstation providing rje
to an IBM computer running MVS. I would be interested in finding
others who are doing UNIX to IBM communications.

Also, has anyone taken over the device driver list that
Alan S. Watt used to maintain?

Helen Harrison
mcnc!duke!heh
(919) 684-6058