[Hank Dreifus <DREIFUS at RUTGERS.ARPA>: 2 questions, an easy one, and a not so easy one,]

DREIFUS at RUTGERS.ARPA DREIFUS at RUTGERS.ARPA
Sat Oct 27 04:35:28 AEST 1984

From:  Hank Dreifus <DREIFUS at RUTGERS.ARPA>

...is this where unix-wizards sources? ...
                ---------------

Date: 22 Oct 84 22:04:33 EDT
From: Hank Dreifus <DREIFUS at RUTGERS.ARPA>
Subject: 2 questions, an easy one, and a not so easy one,
To: unix-wizards at SRI-UNIX.ARPA
cc: DREIFUS at RUTGERS.ARPA

Actually, I am not sure which is the easy one...
I would like to send mail to sbw on machine joevax.  I understand
the process of placing the name last, e.g. ...joevax!sbw at RAND-UNIX.
The problem is how do I preface joevax ??  Is there a map
for us to navigate our little messages?  In general how is this
accomplished?  In particular does anyone know the netpath to
sbw at machine joevax?  Thanks in advance.  joevax is
a machine at bell Communications Research in NJ. if that helps.
Henry Dreifus
-------
-------