laser disks and massive cheap storage

Perry Kivolowitch perry at heurikon.UUCP
Mon Oct 8 05:59:46 AEST 1984

I suggest the June Usenix Conference proceedings or an upcoming issue of
UNIX World. The paper called: Optical Storage Management Under the Unix
Operating System. By (me) Perry S. Kivolowitz

--

Perry S. Kivolowitz, Heurikon Corp, Madison, WI

{harpo, hao, philabs}!seismo!uwvax!heurikon!perry (news & mail)
                             ihnp4!heurikon!perry (mail - fast)

``You've got the brain of a three year old and
I'll bet he was  glad  to  get  rid  of  it!''
					      G. Marx