I'v problem with sendmail

Bjorn Eriksen ber at enea.UUCP
Thu Oct 11 10:31:09 AEST 1984

We have one VAX 780 and one 750 connected via TCP/IP over
asyncronous tty lines and all mail goes thay way. 4.2BSD
on both (what else). Mail from the 750 to people not on
that machine is forwarded to the 780 with a

	FN/etc/passwd ...

in sendmail.cf. But now I'v got problems when adding new
users on the 750 and sending mail to them from the 780.
Mail is returned with "User unknown". The new users don't
have any .forward file and I'v done a sendmail -bz. No
problems with the old users on the 750 and sending mail
locally to the new users is ok. Does anyone have any
ideas why sendmail insists on sending the mail back to
the 780?
--
	Bjorn Eriksen
	ENEA DATA Sweden

	UUCP: {decvax,philabs}!mcvax!enea!ber
	ARPA:  decvax!mcvax!enea!ber at Berkeley