4.2bsd uucico LOST LINE bug

Jonathan Biggar jonab at sdcrdcf.UUCP
Thu Oct 4 10:30:06 AEST 1984

I am using cron to schedule a "uucico -r1" every hour to call all of
the sites that we have queued work for.  The first site called completes
successfully, but every call after that gets a "LOST LINE" error message.
I am using a gandalf terminal switch to connect to vadic 1200 baud dialers,
with home grown code to drive the gandalf in condevs.c.

I seem to remember someone having a bug fix for this about 6 months ago,
but I can't find it.  Does anyone have a bug fix for me or at least
some suggestions?

Jon Biggar
{allegra,burdvax,cbosgd,hplabs,ihnp4,sdccsu3}!sdcrdcf!jonab