Question on Termcap

mather at uicsl.UUCP mather at uicsl.UUCP
Mon Oct 29 14:30:00 AEST 1984

Speaking of TERMCAPs...

Does the 'reorder' ex script really work to put your most used termcap
entries to the top. In /usr/src/etc/termcap, I read the README and did
the editing correctly, then ran the makefile.

No go.

It looked like it was doing something, but didn't write out the file.
I also tried running the make/reorder as was distributed, and it still
did zip.

Also, how come the '-s' option of tset is not in the manual.
I would think that you would really want this in your .login to speed up
screen oriented programs.

					b.c.mather
					uiucdcs!uicsl!mather