Help needed with SC750/eagle and pan

irwin at uiucdcs.UUCP irwin at uiucdcs.UUCP
Fri Oct 19 04:56:00 AEST 1984

We had an Eagle fail today, while we were working on it, I explored further
the down rev board which causes the drive to go off line.

It is called the RFJAU board. There is a decal on the side of the card nest
that shows it's position. If it is a 15E rev, it is likely to go off line
on it's own, it should be a 21F rev to have the bug cured. If the bug shows
up, it shows ready on the front panel, but the two green LEDs in the back
will not be on.