Bug fix needed - (nf)

mwm at ea.UUCP mwm at ea.UUCP
Tue Sep 11 06:12:00 AEST 1984

#R:trwspp2:-13900:ea:13500023:37777777600:606
ea!mwm    Sep 10 15:12:00 1984

/***** ea:net.unix-wizar / trwspp2!urban /  7:26 am  Sep  7, 1984 */
Could someone please mail me the fix for the 4.2bsd bug which
causes the system to become catatonic at random times when a
file system becomes nearly full?

Thanks.

	Mike Urban
	[ucbvax|decvax]!trwrb!trwspp!urban

I haven't heard of any such bug. However, we have a systemt that likes to
go catatonic - and our file systems tend to run to full. I think I have it
nailed down to a hardware problem, but always appreciate more input.  Could
somebody please *mail* me details? Like, what is "nearly full?"

	Thanx,
	<mike