List of systems on Networks

ZZZ.RLK%MIT-OZ at MIT-MC.ARPA ZZZ.RLK%MIT-OZ at MIT-MC.ARPA
Sat Sep 8 01:22:00 AEST 1984

From:  "Robert L. Krawitz" <ZZZ.RLK%MIT-OZ at MIT-MC.ARPA>

Wow!  That's some project!

Bitnet is maintained at CUNY; I don't have specific addresses of people
to send to, but I do have a list of hosts and other information, which I
can mail to you if no one else has.

By the way, I've been on vacation over the summer, which is why this
reply is so late.  I can mail you somne files if no one else has.

I'm sure that Lauren or JSQ told you that mapping UUCP is hopeless.  Usenet
is just news (basically bulletin board sorts of things) distribution.
UUCP"net" is mail and file transport.

I have some information on CSNet.  The addresses are at CSNET-CIC.ARPA;
my files include most of the "useful" information (they are, alas, from
May).

I would like information on Mailnet if possible.  I have very little.

Shall I put you on info-nets, which is the mailing list I run?

Robert Krawitz
info-nets-request%mit-oz at mit-mc.arpa