Tricks, shell and awk scripts, csh aliases and the like

Nancy Blachman nancy at resonex.UUCP
Thu Sep 13 02:26:22 AEST 1984

I'm interested in collecting the little tricks, shell scripts, awk
hacks, csh aliases, and such that people have built to make their daily
life a little easier or more automatic.  Being a fairly new system
administrator I don't have the big toolbox that years of messing around
will leave you with.  If you have any hacks you're proud of (or that
you aren't proud of, but which work anyway), and you're willing to make
them public, mail them to me.  I'll collect, collate, shuffle, sort,
munge, judge, select and discard them and then "summarize to the net".

		    Nancy Blachman
	{allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,sun}!resonex!nancy
		Resonex,  Sunnyvale, CA
		  (408)720 8600 x26

[Know anybody with a GREAT .login or .cshrc?]