uucp won't talk.

code 101 honey at down.FUN
Sat Sep 1 07:58:55 AEST 1984

Even better is putting garbage in X. files.  Oh yes, this can provide
loads of fun!  If you play your cards *just right*, you can get uuxqt
to dump core *after* processing the X. file.  Of course, a few minutes
later another uuxqt will come along and iterate ... endlessly!

One way to invoke this little cutey is to put the real-live return
address on the U line (make sure it's longer than 10 bytes).  Who
remembers when I tried this on allegra?  Yes, 175-sites-every-day
allegra.  There are still people out there who have yet to forgive me
("for sending the same message every five minutes for a whole week")
for this ... umm ... experiment.  In the words of our almighty ber:
no risk, no gain.

	Peter

P.s:  Nah, we didn't bother to fix this one.  Too petty.