microvax 4.2 BSD Unix query

Boob Bramwell boob at calgary.UUCP
Thu Sep 27 15:16:32 AEST 1984

Posted on behalf of Jan Cuthbertson, Faculty of Environmental Design,
			University of Calgary.

Has anyone out there taken an ordinary, everyday copy of 4.2BSD suitable
for an ordinary, everyday vax, and hacked it up to run on a microvax?
We are not particularly interested in Ultrix, since we are already
running several Unixes (Unices?).  If the answer to the previous
question is "yes", we would like to know how well it works, and how
much trouble it was to do.  All info greatly appreciated.
	Thanks in advance,
		Boob, at U of Calgary Dept. of Comp.Sci.