CSH -> SH converter

clyde at ut-ngp.UUCP clyde at ut-ngp.UUCP
Thu Sep 13 00:02:55 AEST 1984

> The C Shell is obviously an inferior product.  As Steve Bourne is rumored
> to have said:  "The C Shell was an experiment.  Now we can get it right."

Too bad Steve Bourne didn't 'get it right'.  The Korn shell seems to be a vast
improvment, but since none of us non-ATT plebes will probably ever see it,
I'll stick with the Bill Joy abmomination, thank you.
--
Clyde W. Hoover @ Univ. of Texas Computation Center; Austin, Texas
(Shouter-To-Dead-Parrots)