XMODEM Protocol info & source - WANTED

Jim Popa jhp at decvax.UUCP
Sat Sep 22 03:41:49 AEST 1984

I have an urgent need to get information - and hopefully source - on Ward
Christianson's specified/developed XMODEM protocol.  I understand that the
protocol is in the public domain.  We are running ULTRIX, a Digital supported
4.2BSD based UN*X, and need to talk to a Motorola 68000 using the XMODEM
protocol.  Any help on this subject would be GREATLY appreciated.  Please
respond by Electronic Mail to:  ...!decvax!grendel!paul.  Thanks in advance.

				Paul H. Mauritz
                         Digital Equipment Corporation
			   Government Projects Group
				 Landover, MD