System Industries "SIMACS"

eric at milo.UUCP eric at milo.UUCP
Fri Sep 21 22:25:32 AEST 1984

	I recently received information on a new product from System
Industries that supports multiple machine access to their disks. They
also claim to have Unix support for this. The name of the product is
"SIMACS". The natural question is - has anyone tried this yet? We are
looking at enlarging our installation (more machines) and the ability
to share disks (and even the data on the disks) between machines sounds
very good. But it seems to be an extremely new product, at least for the
Unix world. If there are any responses (and enough interest), I'll post
the results.

--
					eric
					...!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!eric