Load average system call for 4.2bsd.

Michael Cooper mikec at reed.UUCP
Wed Sep 5 12:51:17 AEST 1984

[ If all the cars in the U.S. were lined up bumper to bumper, it would be
	Labor Day.   -- Readers Digest ]

We have recently converted to 4.2bsd.  We now have an object license from DEC
for 4.2 bsd.  I have searched through everything (the manuals, include
files, libraries, etc) for the system call for the load average.  In 2.9
bsd (what we just converted from) it was "loadav()".  Does one even exist?
If not how would I go about calculating it?

					Michael Cooper