Virtual Terminals

Michael Cooper mikec at reed.UUCP
Mon Apr 29 05:06:53 AEST 1985

I posted an article a couple of weeks ago on this subject, but never even
heard a whisper on it.  The question was: What are Virtual Terminals?  I
have seen references to them several times.  Recently in tset.c.  It seems
to be some kernal code for mapping terminal capibilities.  Would someone
please enlighten me?  I'm rather curious.

--
					Michael Cooper

{decvax, ucbvax, purdue, uw-beaver, masscomp, cbosg, aat, sdcrdcf,
 mit-ems, psu-cs, uoregon, orstcs, ihnp4, uf-cgrl, ssc-vax}!tektronix
								\
						                 +--!reed!mikec
{teneron, ogcvax, muddcs, cadic, oresoft, grpwre,     		/
 	  harvard, psu-cs, omen, isonvax, nsc-pdc}-------------+