Maybe you can be one of us!!!

John Chambers jc at mit-athena.UUCP
Fri Apr 26 18:10:00 AEST 1985

Wow!  I love it!  I mean, I probably won't have a very high
score; I don't even contribute to bogging down my system by
playing Rogue [I'm too busy bogging it down running compiles];
but can I get in on the voting?

Modifying a mail program to automagically drop anything with
a source (id, site) on a given list strikes me as a rather
easy job.  I'd estimate a day with a program I've never seen;
half a day with one I have seen [like sendmail].  I rather
expect that such modifications have been made at some sites.
It could lighten their load significantly.

--

			John Chambers [...!decvax!mit-athena]

He who has made no mistakes has probably made nothing at all.