Sun Device driver for S

mikem at uwstat.UUCP mikem at uwstat.UUCP
Sun Apr 7 08:49:57 AEST 1985

(Please excuse me posting this to unix-wizards  -- I saw a request for
this driver here)

I have an S (statistical package) driver for the Sun workstation which I
will post to net.math.stat if there is sufficient interest.
Either mail me or respond to net.math.stat.

I did not write this driver and I don't know how it works.  I'm merely
posting this for the author.  Please DON'T send me questions about the
driver or about S.

The driver is about 500 lines of code (11K or so).

--

Mike Meyer --  Phone +1 (608) 262-1157 (Leave messages at 262-2598)

ARPA:  mikem at Statistics  <==>	mikem at Wisc-Stat.ARPA
UUCP:  ...!{allegra,ihnp4,seismo,ucbvax,pyr_chi,heurikon}!uwvax!uwstat!mikem