Public Domain EMACS available from GNU Project

Phil Ngai phil at amdcad.UUCP
Mon Apr 1 10:35:50 AEST 1985

> I, for one, would not like seeing anything this massive posted to
> the net.  Can you imagine the expense of shipping 1MB of data
> between all net sites and of storing that 1MB on every sites disk,

It's not just 1 MB, it's a lot more. The version I got was 2.4 mb.
After I got rid of the .o files it was 2.2 mb. After compressing
(but you can't send that in mod.sources) it was .9 mb.
--
 Preverted word of the day: tribadism, to rub

 Phil Ngai (408) 749-5720
 ARPA: amdcad!phil at decwrl.ARPA