Megatek 3375 device driver for 4.2 wanted

Brian Kantor brian at sdcsvax.UUCP
Tue Apr 9 01:15:39 AEST 1985

The Megatek 3375 Graphics Engine is a high-powered display processor
that sits on the end of the unibus in a Vax.  We have two of these
beasties, but the software that comes with them is for VMS, which
we'd rather not use (because we're not running it!).

If you have a driver or pointers to where I might find one, I'd
appreciate a note by mail.  Otherwise, I'll have to write one.

Thanks in advance!

	Brian Kantor	UC San Diego Computer Graphics Laboratory

	decvax\ 	brian at SDCSVAX.ARPA
	akgua  >-- sdcsvax -- brian
	ucbvax/		Kantor at Nosc