More on Sun responsiveness: not bad.

Orlando Sotomayor-Diaz osd at hou2d.UUCP
Fri Apr 26 01:32:26 AEST 1985

If companies on USENET don't like what someone says
about their products and services, why don't they use
the same forum to state their position, instead of
going out and harassing their customers?

That is the most counterproductive tactic I've ever heard of,
and it is not unique (see some recent discussion in net.news(?)).
Do they go harassing people when you say something good about them?
Come on, this is a quasi-public forum, use it!

(What I say here is my personal opinion, and not necessarily that
of my employer.)
--
Orlando Sotomayor-Diaz	/AT&T Bell Laboratories, Red Hill Road
			/Middletown, New Jersey, 07748 (HR 1B 316)