panic: tbuf par fault == here's the biz

John Bossert bossert at dataio.UUCP
Thu Apr 25 03:16:22 AEST 1985

Thanks to everyone who replied.  Here's a summary:

	1) DEC has issued a FCO for VAX 11/750's to provide
	   loadable microcode patches.

	2) This FCO involves the replacement of the L0005-CCS
	   board with the L0008 board.

	3) Jim McKie (mcvax!jim) and Tom Ferrin (ucsfcgl!tef)
	   have written a set of patches to stand/boot.c,
	   stand/hp.c, and stand/uda.c allowing boot to load
	   the microcode.

I received (and promptly lost :-( ) several requests pass-alongs of
any info I received.  If those people will send me mail, I'll send
them copies of the patch code I received from mcvax!jim.

--
			John Bossert
			Data I/O Corporation