ps problems

Pete Delaney pete at ecrcvax.UUCP
Fri Apr 19 09:19:22 AEST 1985

Subject: ps -laxk vmunix vmcore
Newsgroups: net.unix-wizards

	We are having some difficulties with ps on 4.2bsd kernel post mortum
dumps.  Seems to be getting confused about pages?  Any suggestions?
Subject: Problems with ps on 4.2bsd
Newsgroups: net.unix-wizards net.bugs.4bsd

	We are preparing to add some kernel changes to 4.2bsd.  One of
the utilities we would like to have working is ps -laxk on kernel
postmortum dumps.  Our problem is that ps is responding that it's
having some problem with getting page's . We thought that before
trying to solve this problem someone on the net might have a suggestion.

					Thanks
					Pete Delaney
					mcvax!unido!ecrcvax!pete