Maybe you can be one of us!!!

Dave davidl at tekadg.UUCP
Thu Apr 18 08:56:03 AEST 1985

I have lately been informed that somebody ELSE has been "deleted" from the
net - (made an "unkeyboard???") and it now occurs to me that some recognition
is due for this (I won't mention his name but his initials stand for
John Williams, dep't.)  What I propose is that all of us radical scum
out here form our own little clique of Them What Has Been Censured (censored,
take your pick).  If anyone has been following the growth of the neo-Nazi
movement up here in the Northwest, they may have taken not of the "point
system" employed thereby - i.e. to be designated an Aryan Warrior, one
has to accumulate one Point, with various fractions of a point being
awarded for various types of assassinations - like, talk-show moderators
only 1/10 of a point, congressmen 1/4 of a point, a FULL point for a
President (seems unbalanced, actually) - kind of like road targets in
highschool, right?  Teacher worth 100 points?  well... anyway... back
to the subject.  What I am proposing is that we (radical scum) designate
a similar point system for admission into OUR little clique - like, ok.
N points (N to be determined by argument hereafter) each upon, for instance:
(multiple instances should add ?)

	(1). Getting flamed at (worth less than nothing).

	(2). Getting threatened (worth almost nothing).

	(3). Getting threatened or whimpered at by certain, particular
	whining little adolescent net dweeb(s) (the whinier, the more points)

	(4). Having your manager, system adminstrator, or other wanker
	contacted (worth something, at least)

	(5). Being contacted by one of the above (worth a little more)

	(6). Being THREATENED by one of the above (worth still MORE in
	the case of manager, almost nothing in the case of system
	administrator)

	(7,8). Being [contacted,THREATENED][breathed on?] as per [5,6]
	by above [3] dweeb(s). (whew!) (LOTS in the case of breathed
	on with compunerd dorito breath)

	(9). Being automatically deleted by name from a system (Worth
	quite a bit; a compunerd had to write some REAL CODE - probably
	without help from its MOMMY!)

	(10). Being automatically deleted BY SITE from an entire
	NEWSGROUP (is it even possible to do this)

	(11). being KICKED OFF THE NET now I think this deserves the full
	point, or 100 points, or whatever is required to be accorded
	full membership in our elite group.  (Kafka, are you listening?)

        (12). being kicked off the net AND having your TERMINAL confiscated
	(for this you become an OFFICER points be DAMNED)

	(13). causing your SITE to get DISCONNECTED!!!!!  GAAAAk goop.
	Could any reward be sufficient?

The number, order, and importance of these is obviously open to debate,
but the contest starts now, and dammit Williams I'm NOT going to let
you get ahead of me!!!!  Last one off the net is a COMPUNERD!!!!!!!!!

(Frank, call me up and we'll discuss your point status...)