sendmail again

jcc at siemens.UUCP jcc at siemens.UUCP
Fri Apr 19 08:23:00 AEST 1985

<>

	I am having another problem with sendmail.  We have two
	vaxes here VAXA and VAXB.  On VAXB, I have a  .forward file
	in my directory which says jcc at VAXA.  Now, I login to VAXA
	and type "mail jcc at VAXB".  I would expect the file to go over
	to VAXB and then be forwarded back to me on VAXA.  However,
	the file disappears!  There is a notice of VAXB receiving the
	file in the syslog, but it never sends it back to VAXA.  Does
	anyone know why this happens.  Note that I can say "mail jcc"
	on VAXB and it will get delivered to my VAXA account.  The load
	average on both machines is below 3, so I do not think it has
	to do with the previous sendmail discussion.  Any comments would
	be appreciated.  Thanks.

					Joe Camaratta
					princeton!siemens!jcc