AT&T Toolchest - not open to the public yet

Robert N. Berlinger naftoli at aecom.UUCP
Sat Apr 6 01:45:24 AEST 1985

For those people that were arguing over whether ksh is worth the
price, I have just been informed that the AT&T Toolchest is not
open for business to the public yet... they are still testing the
"electronic distribution". So even if you HAVE the money, you still
can't get it.  If anyone can clarify what the situation is
I'd appreciate it... Is it possible to obtain toolchest software
through the normal AT&T purchasing channels?
--
Robert Berlinger
...{philabs,cucard,pegasus,ihnp4,rocky2}!aecom!naftoli