Info needed on Dec DHU11 communication board

Rick Link '85 off overlord at spock.UUCP
Tue Apr 30 00:44:07 AEST 1985

	Is anyone out there using one of the Dec DHU11 communication
boards?  How is it working. I am considering purchasing one from Dec,
and would be delighted to hear any comments from other systems that use
them.  Are there any strange complications or service problems?

	Also, just how complicated is it to add supplementary memory to
a Vax 11/750 running UNIX. Do I have to make modifications to the kernal
to utilize the new memory, or does the system take care of these things
for me?

				Rick Link
				decvax!yale!spock!overlord