750 not rebooting on panic

Karl Nyberg karl at vrdxhq.UUCP
Thu Apr 11 00:50:54 AEST 1985

(Thanks to the many people who have provided responses to my query.)

The recommendation has been to slow down the console so that flow
control doesn't cause a problem (both ^Q & NL typed at the console will
get it to continue).  I am already running the console at 300 baud, so
lowering the baud rate doesn't provide much of a desirable solution.
However, I am reconfiguring my system for some devices that aren't
being used any longer and have removed some of the other messages being
printed during boot, and hope that this will solve my problem.
--
-- Karl --

DDN: 	nyberg at eclb
UUCP:	...!{rlgvax,seismo,trwatf,umcp-cs}!vrdxhq!karl