len>6 systemname in (4.2) uucp

John Chambers jc at mit-athena.UUCP
Sat Mar 30 04:39:04 AEST 1985

Hey, I'd like to hear more about this, too.  I have some
S/III and S/V machines talking to each other via uucp, and
one of them has a 7-char name.  We need to talk to 4.2BSD
systems real soon (like last week, but they refused).  One
problem is that source is available only on the 4.2 systems,
though there is a possibility of getting it for the S/Vs.
--

			John Chambers [...!decvax!mit-athena]

If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the precipitate.