Boot problems w/ new kernal and uda50

The Deity root at ncsu.UUCP
Sat Mar 9 06:44:31 AEST 1985

[]      ***********  HELP  ************

	We have 3 brand new ra81 disc drives that were just installed
on our vax11/780 (4.2bsd) here at NCSU.  They were installed on uba0
and the new kernal compiles just fine, HOWEVER, when we attempt to boot
on it, we get the following messages:
>>>BOOT ANY

	CPU HALTED
	INIT SEQ DONE
	LOAD DONE, 00004C00 BYTES LOADED
Boot
: hp(0,0)vmunix.new
176460+62512+38416 start 0x11a4

	?INT-STK INVLD
	HALTED AT 8000CCCE

	This has caused us considerable problems, and we have been
unable to trace down the problem.  We have been told that the error
message is Interrupt-Stack Invalid.  The uda50 for the ra81's is on
the front end of uba0, and we also have a digital sound system
installed (if that makes any difference).
	If you have ever seen or heard of anything like this please
write back quickly (and send a phone number), or call me at home
(919) 872-0494 over the weekend (collect, if necessary).

	Any help would be appreciated.  As usual, thanks ahead of time.

	- jamie evans - decvax!mcnc!ncsu!jle - off: (919) 737-2336