inexpensive twenex-style ^T for 4.2 (and 4.1)

Rehmi Post rehmi at gymble.ARPA
Fri Mar 29 07:23:25 AEST 1985

This is a reposting, but I saw a request for it somewhere a few weeks back...
If anyone wants it, I've got a configurable twenexish ^T for your 4.1 or 4.2
tty driver... and some patches for stty. send me mail and I'll send you a
copy... basically, if you aren't familiar with twenex ^T, what it does is
give you system stats in a line like
up 2h 16m, load 6.20 4.19, %cpu 0.07, 6k of 47k, kbd wait
when you hit ^T and you're not in raw mode. the output format is changeable
and has some other meters, and you can change the char it's assigned to.

-- rehmi