need a copy of FORTH

William L. Sebok wls at astrovax.UUCP
Sun Mar 24 15:13:47 AEST 1985

Last summer I posted a Forth I had written for the Vax under 4.[1-2] BSD. This
is a forth-79 implementation that I wrote several years ago. It is used here
mainly for image processing.  It continues to evolve here.

Other implementations of Forth of which I am aware:

	Kitt Peak forth, written by Richard Stevens.  Kitt Peak forth is
	a dialect unique to Kitt Peak.

	vforth, which was posted a couple of months ago by Prentiss Riddle.
	I don't remember who wrote it.

	A version of 83-forth written by someone at John Hopkins whose name
	I forget.
--
Bill Sebok			Princeton University, Astrophysics
{allegra,akgua,burl,cbosgd,decvax,ihnp4,noao,princeton,vax135}!astrovax!wls