Unix Wizards Digest

jais%ucsce.ucscc.UUCP%Berkeley at ucscc.UUCP jais%ucsce.ucscc.UUCP%Berkeley at ucscc.UUCP
Sat Mar 9 21:22:19 AEST 1985

	Dear Folks,

	First a problem, I have issues one and three of the Wizards digest but
issue 2 did not show up!  What gives?

	Two, I think that digesting the Wizards is a good idea.  It lets me
deal with one piece of mail a day instead of 10 or 20 or 30.  I can also
check the table of contents to see if there is anything in which I am
interested.  I am all for full digesting!

	If anyone has issue 2 would they please send it to me?  Thanks and
take care.

Yours,

Jordan J. Mattson
Crown College - UCSC