Address for the Security Issues Mailing List

Jeff Lee jeff at gatech.UUCP
Fri Mar 8 00:54:13 AEST 1985

Here at Georgia Tech, we seem to be having trouble mailing to the security
list. We originally went through allegra but since that didn't seem to work
(I had a few messages returned) we started going through sb1 (I believe, this
may be incorrect). Anyway, could someone from denelcor please mail me an
address that I could use to mail to the list? As soon as this is done, we'll
update our databases so that this doesn't happen again.

I apologize to the other individuals that are reading this. This is
simply a last resort to a problem that we have been trying to fix for
several weeks.

	Thanks,
--
Jeff Lee