multibus drivers for Sun Microsystems 4.2 UNIX

Craig Partridge craig at loki
Sat Mar 9 00:04:27 AEST 1985

[Sorry to respond to the list but I couldn't find a useable return
address in the original submission]

	SUN's System Internal's Manual has several examples of
device drivers, and a pretty good description of how to write
them.   If this isn't enough, I can send you a copy of my device
driver for the Pronet ring on the SUN (which does DMA), though I suspect that
at ~1200 lines it is more than you need.

Craig Partridge
{ihnp4,decvax,wjh12}!bbncca!craig  (USENET)
craig at bbn-loki (ARPA)
craig%loki at csnet-relay (CSNET)