stuff chars

Rael's brother John dave at murphy.UUCP
Tue Dec 2 02:56:20 AEST 1986

(In relation to stuffing characters into the terminal input q on BSD systems):
I assume you're talking about TIOCSTI.  You could do this, but I think that
vi flushes the input q on a suspend.  If you can find where it does this and
remove it, it might work.
---
"I used to be able to sing the blues, but now I have too much money."
-- Bruce Dickinson

Dave Cornutt, Gould Computer Systems, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
UUCP:  ...!{sun,pur-ee,brl-bmd,bcopen}!gould!dcornutt
 or ...!{ucf-cs,allegra,codas}!novavax!houligan!dcornutt
ARPA: dcornutt at gswd-vms.arpa (I'm not sure how well this works)

"The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer,
not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."