dmf32 problem

Torben N. Nielsen torben at uhmanoa.UUCP
Fri Dec 12 16:31:59 AEST 1986

Has anyone written a driver for the synchronous port that sits on every
DMF-32 (the DEC version, not the one from Emulex...)?

I have four DMF-32 boards, each of the boards has a pretty respectable
data-rate and I'd very much like to use them. If possible, I'd like to
use them as TCP/IP links (anybody know if a reason why this might be a
bad idea?). I'd like to do this both on a 4.3BSD system and on a VMS
system. Please don't suggest that I go out and buy Ethernet boards; I'm
getting one but I'm out of funds and I still would like to connect several
more machines. Any experiences/comments/help is greatly appreciated.

			---torben
			UUCP:	...sdcsvax!nosc!humu!uhmanoa!torben
			ARPA:   humu!uhmanoa!torben at NOSC.MIL
--
	Torben N. Nielsen,Department of ICS,2565 The Mall,Honolulu, HI 96822

	torben at ICS.HAWAII.EDU