The incredible exploding C compiler.

K. Richard Magill rich at rexago1.UUCP
Thu Feb 6 04:35:26 AEST 1986

In article <1377 at sdcsvax.UUCP> darrell at sdcsvax.UUCP (Darrell Long) writes:
>Oh great and wise UNIX* wizards, I again appeal to your wisdom.  The C
>compiler on my 3B-2 says,
>
>	cc -O -c hack.mklev.c
>"hack.mklev.c", line 477: compiler error: dlabel

While we're at it.  When it does compile it garbages the screen when you
try to throw things.  I mention it here and not on net.games.foo because
the SAME SOURCE on a pc7300 works nicely. (both SV)

BTW, scame has a similar problem.  query-replace prints garbage instead of
prompts on the 3b2.  pc7300 version is pretty.

K. Richard Magill