UNIX-WIZARDS Digest V2#171

Cherry.XSIS at xerox.arpa Cherry.XSIS at xerox.arpa
Tue Jul 29 04:35:04 AEST 1986

Regarding copying of special files.  I am using a Sys 5 system and I have
found that the cpio(1) utility copies special files properly.  I have
not tried the Public Domain cpio utility so I don't know if it works or
not but I would assume that it will.

  UUCP:	ucbvax!trwrb!flkvax!group3!anb02!cherry
                    scgvaxd!group3!anb02!cherry
                            wright!anb02!cherry

  ARPA:	trwrb!flkvax!group3!anb02!cherry at ucbvax.COM   <-- home
	Cherry.XSIS at Xerox.com                         <-- work

.